- Are you in debt?
- Do you have student loans?
- Do you have Credit Card Debt?
- Can’t meet your monthly minimum payments?
- Are you borrowing money to buy food and other necessities?
- Do you have less than $10,000 in savings for an emergency?
- Do you have a negative net worth?
- Do you think Money is Evil?
- Are you in foreclosure?
- Wondering if you should file for Bankruptcy?
- Would you like your credit score to be higher?
- Do you want to learn how to have money make YOU money,
instead of you having to make money?
- Do you have money problems?
Do you and your spouse fight over Money?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions,you will benefit from a consultation with me.
If you answered “yes” to three or more, Contact me before you pay your next bill!
How I can help,
I am not an accountant or an attorney and the advice I give is practical advice learned from years of experience from my life and other people I’ve helped.
I am not a financial adviser. I have no financial products to sell you.
I am not credit repair service and will not sell you any credit repair services. Instead, I will teach you practical ways to repair your credit by yourself.
If you are in serious financial trouble, I may be able help you decide what course to take to solve your problem.
If you want to learn how to have money make you money, I can teach you.
I teach practical and sound advice on how to save money, rebuild credit, build up an emergency fund, save for children’s education, and retirement.
I look forward to helping you with any of the issues you said “yes” too!